Monday, December 6, 2010

2 years later

Its been almost 2 years since I blogged. these 2 years have been eventful. My life has change in many ways.
Few books that I read in the begining of 2009 are
  • God is a Matchmaker - by Derek Prince
  • MarriageCovenant - by Derek Prince
  • 10 Principles For A Happy Marriage - by Selwyn Hughes
  • The Act of Marriage - by Tim and Beverly LaHaye
And you guessed it right : I got married ..........to the girl whom God had destined for me. And now I am father to a 1 month old boy. :)
Life changes with time. But I havent stopped reading books. I am still on my pilgrimage on my road to heaven. Trying to get closer to God even in the midst of many questions and doubts.

There are more books that I read and I would like to share about them in coming days.

No comments: