Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Jesus I Never Knew – Helped me to know Him better


Aurthor: Philip Yancey
This book answers many of the Philosophical Theological and Spiritual questions asked by believers as well as non-believers. The author had many misconceptions and many questions in his mind from childhood; which he answers in this book. The author takes you on a journey into the times when Jesus walked on earth helping you to understand His deeds, His intention and His love for mankind; getting rid of misconceptions. This book could be a great help for all sort of people who wants to know Jesus.
I bought a copy of this book last year. After reading it I handed it over to a person whom I met on my bus journey from Mangalore to Trivandrum.

1 comment:

Aneesh said...

My Christain Road, Is that road only for private readers?