Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Heavenly Man – Triumph under Persecution

Author: Brother Yun and Paul Hattaway


I have just finished reading this book. This book is a great help for anyone who is preparing to serve the Lord. I have heard about the persecution faced by Chinese churches from other sources, but this book gave me a picture of the scenario there.

When I started reading this I didn’t have much idea that our church (in India); is also about to go through a time of trial and persecution. This book helped me to analyze my walk with Christ and make sure that I cling to Him in all conditions. Now in the midst of trial I could feel the assurance of God; and this book helped me a lot in that.

This book tells about many supernatural ways in which God worked in brother Yun’s life. His escape from the maximum security prison is one of them. If a person doesn't believe in the events mentioned in this book it could mean that he doesn't believe in Bible either; because Bible is full of visions, Revelations, Supernatural events and Persecutions.

One verse which came to my mind after finishing this book is:

"For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.” …….Mat 16:25

Thank God for this dear brother Yun. God bless the mission ‘Back to Jerusalem’.

Answering controversies:
Many people have raised controversies against Brother Yun. Find how his friends have answered them.

1.by Paul Hattaway:
2. Leaders of Back to Jerusalem:

Want to buy this Book?
Official site for promotional sales buy one get one
http://theheavenlyman.com/

Read this book for free!!
This is available in Google books.

No comments: